Terms of Sale
“Service Provider” means the company providing the website content management system and hosting services to the Owner for the website.
“Owner” means the company that owns the website, Australian Medical Equipment
“User” means the person or entity using the website.
“Website” means “https://www.apemedical.com.au/”
Agreement to be bound by Terms
It is a condition of use of this site that Users agree to these Terms and Conditions. By registering to use this site Users agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Owner reserves the right at any stage to contact a User to confirm both the validity of the account and also the currency and security of the passwords used.The User warrants that they are either the person, or in the case of a corporation, an authorised representative of the corporation, that is named as the User in the registration form. It is a breach of this User agreement and also a misrepresentation with both potential civil and criminal consequences for a person to register as a User that they are not authorised to represent for this purpose.
From time to time information that would normally be available through the site (including supplier’s catalogs) may not be able to be accessed online because of technical or other problems. The Owner, and the Service Provider expressly excludes liability to any User of this site in respect of the unavailability of content regardless of whether or not this unavailability is caused by the negligence of the Owner or the Service Provider.
Privacy and Storage of your personal information
It is necessary for the Owner to capture information about you in order to provide the services offered through this website. The use of the information and your rights in respect of it is set out in the Privacy Statement on this Website.
Whilst all effort is made to keep pricing on this website up to date it is possible at times it may be out of date. As such prices on this website should only be considered as an “invitation to treat” rather than as an offer to provide these products at these prices. Your order and payment of goods will be deemed to be an offer and acceptance only happens when we accept the order. The website automatically sends you an order confirmation email. This email merely acknowledges that we have received your order but does not commit us to supply at the prices contained in the offer. Acceptance of your offer will be communicated manually.
The User agrees to indemnify the Owner and the Service Provider against any claim for loss or damage of any kind by any third party arising out of, or in relation to, the use of the Website by the User.
Material on this site is all the copyright of the Owner or the Service Provider and the copying or use of this information is not permitted unless prior written permission is received from the site owner.
Credit Card transactions are processed in Australian Dollars using:
- payment pages which comply with the Industry standard and use TSL 1.0 (SSL 3.0)
- a 128-bit SSL encryption
- secure SSL tunnel to connect to the payment gateway
Sports Rewards Program
- Sports Loyalty Points are accrued at the rate of 1 point per $1 spent
- Sports Loyalty Points cannot be accrued and rewards cannot be claimed, including the premium rewards, if already in a discount agreement with APE Medical. Customers are still eligible to claim manufacturer rewards.
- The accrual and allocation of Sports Loyalty Points is at the final discretion of APE Medical
- Only one Premium Rewards can be claimed per season and offer expires Dec 31 , 2022.
- Freight charges may be applicable for all products claimed in the Sports Rewards Program and is at the final discretion of APE Medical
- Any disputes regarding the Sports Rewards Program and its benefits will be resolved by APE Medical in their sole discretion.
- Sports Loyalty Points have no cash value and have no purpose or use other than in exchange for benefits and products or services offered through the Sports Loyalty Program.