As a sports trainer it is imperative to have a good understanding of the supplies you will need in order to do the best job possible. The Sports Club Zone is aimed at giving clubs and trainers access to the info and product ranges used the most, without having to spend time scouring through the whole website.
Our staff at APE know a thing or two about what medical supplies a sports club needs. They are either sports physios or have all played sport at a high level. If you’re not sure, just contact us.
Sports Rewards Program
The APE Sports Reward Program is the newest, biggest and best rewards program on the market. Clubs will receive FREE medical and rehab gear for their spends, and our new Loyalty Points Program will see clubs earn points that can be redeemed on a huge range of rehab and first aid equipment.
Sport clubs and organisations can claim all these rewards when they purchase their medical and strapping tape supplies with APE Medical.
It doesn’t matter which brand of tape and supplies your club uses, you will get rewarded. Check it out the short video below to help explain things and show you how it works.
At APE Medical we understand clubs have budgets. If you have a specific budget that you need to stick to, then please contact one of our account managers who can tailor your package. We can offer a premium product brands to more cost effective options.
You will still have access to the Sports Rewards Program and be able to claim all the benefits no matter which product brand you go for so we can guide you through all the options.
Sport Specific Ranges
Click on the categories below to view the essential ranges most commonly used by sports trainers;
- Strapping tapes
- Taping Accessories
- Massage Creams
- Blister Care
- First Aid Supplies
- Hot Cold Therapy
- Tubular Compression Bandages
- Sports First Aid Kits
- Hydration and Supplements
- Exercise and Rehab
- PPE and Sanitisation
- Water Bottles, Medical Bags and training equipment
Download our Sports Club Checklist to make sure you have all the essentials before the winter season starts.
Needing Sports Trainers?
Complete the Sports Trainers Required form here and we will try our best to find a trainer for your club
Looking for sports trainer work?
Complete the Sports Trainers looking for work form here and we will try our best to match you up with a suitable club
Courses & Resources
There are several websites that offer a ton of info, as well as courses being run across Australia that will upskill you as a sports trainer. APE Medical will be running taping seminars pre-season in March. Contact us for more information. Follow the links below to see more;
- ACE- Advanced Clinical Education– ACE runs courses all year round across Australia and has excellent webinars as well
- Sports Medicine Australia – SMA run the Level 1 and Level 2 Sports trainer courses as well as taping events. Their website is a great resource for anything sports trainer related. They have video demos as well as injury and sports fact sheets. Check them out.
- Strapit – They are conducting taping courses around Oz, including their new Functional De-load Techniques (FDT) using Active Gripit tape. Check out where there is a course near you.
- WAFTA >- The WA Football Trainer Association conducts strapping courses through the winter season. If you are located in WA then they are well worth checking out and getting involved with.
- AAP Education – These guys run a number of different courses around Oz including acupuncture, RTU, manual therapy and anatomy courses. There is plenty to check out at their website including case studies, current courses and more.
- Rocktape – Rocktape run courses all over OZ. Check out their website for a course near you.
- Elastoplast – injury advice a plenty.