APE Medical is a registered NDIS provider and have a specialised department that deals specifically with NDIS clients. This ensures we can handle all your needs efficiently and effectively.
We can directly supply anyone on the NDIS program who are self managed (NDIA) or plan managed. We can also supply therapists, carers and plan managers who are wanting to make purchases on someone’s behalf.
We have a huge range of products that may help you, your patient or anyone else that you are caring for. This includes;
Prior to get funding approval you will need a quote for the items you need. This process is easily done online.
- Add the products you need to the Quote list by clicking the “Add to Quote” button on the relevant product. Repeat this for all the products you need.
2. Once you have added all the products you need to your Quote list, click the the list icon at the top of the page to go to your list.
3. Now complete the Quote form including all your NDIS details.
4. Click SUBMIT and the form will be sent to our NDIS support staff.
5. Our staff will process your form and return to you a full, itemised quote with all your details that you can then present to the NDIS for approval.
6. Once approved we will be notified and bill the NDIS directly.
7. Once payment has been received we will send you your goods.
It’s that easy!!
If you don’t want to do it online then you can simply email our NDIS department directly on [email protected] Please provide all your details including NDIS number, delivery details and which products you need and we can get things organised for you.
If you do have any questions please contact us on [email protected]. If you would rather actually just talk to a human ,then just give us a call on 1300 799 171.
To read more about the NDIS please visit their website https://www.ndis.gov.au/ or if you have any questions please contact us.