The Surgimask Level 1 surgical mask meets the highest ASTM standard for a level 1 surgical mask that has the following specifications;
- Fluid Resistance: 80mmHg
- BFE > 99% – bacterial filtration at 0.3 microns (Bacetria)
- PFE >95% – viral filtration at 0.1 microns (Virus)
- Delta P / Breathability ≤ 1.8 (very comfortable)
- Flammability : CLASS 1
The Surgical mask Level 1 surgical mask is suitable for general purpose medical procedures to protect staff and/or patient and also for the general public.
It protects the user and the surrounding public from droplet exposure to micro-organisms.
How to fit a face mask properly.
It sounds easy but how many of us have actually worn a face mask before? Check out the vid below to view some simple tips that will ensure you get the most comfortable and best fit.
- blue side facing out and white side facing you
- stretch mask and hook loops around ears
- pinch and mold the bendable nose piece around nose and mold top of mask along cheek bone
- pull and stretch mask down and under chin
- mold edges to face for final secure check
*THERE ARE NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ON THIS ITEM*