APE Medical in conjunction with Strapit medical can now offer a TGA approved, disposable and high quality respirator available for optimal fluid resistance & filtration of viral and bacterial particles.
A respirator is the highest level of respiratory protection from bacteria and viruses and our mask is GB2626-2006 lab tested and certified.
With full TGA, CE and FDA compliance it is suitable for both the medical setting and general public setting.
The key features;
- Optimal fluid and splash resistance to 160mm/Hg
- Optimal particulate respirator with >95% efficiency.
- 5 Ply Protection.
- 3D Flexible design with adaptable nose piece for optimal face fit.
- Latex Free.
- Box of 10 individually wrapped respirators.
- GB2626:2006 certified and TGA approved.
- Meets EN149:2001 + A1:2009 mask standards
- Air Pollution Resistance PM 2.5
The importing and exporting rules for PPE are becoming very strict to prevent the Australian market flooding with poor quality and non protective equipment. APE Medical has researched and sourced the best manufacturers that meet all the required standards to allow for safe importation of PPE products. Be aware of non TGA approved PPE that does not meet any testing standards as it may leave you vulnerable.