The 3rd Generation Aquilo Cryo-Compression System offers not only cryo-therapy but also compression up to 150mmHg to maximize your recovery. Are you ready to boost your performance and recovery like never before?
Get reduce recovery time with Aquilo’s full lower body cryo-compression therapy in one 15-20 minute session. Aquilo’s recovery boots deliver ice water and air compression rapidly to your legs and entire lower body in one easy to use garment. This unique cryo-compression unit delivers both ice treatment and compression at the same time reducing your recovery time post exercise or when recovering from injury.
Game Ready has been discontinued. With more treatment options and features, and at a better price point, Aquilo is now the Gold Standard in cryo-compression and recovery.
The Aquilo recovery system circulates ice water around all lower body muscles while keeping you perfectly dry. Immediately upon wearing the Aquilo boots and starting a session, your skin temperature will drop to the optimal recovery range of 3º – 8ºC. The powerful pump circulates ice water through the Aquilo Recovery Boots at a fast enough pace to continuously flow back over the ice (in the Control Unit) to maintain the ideal temperature. Ice water constantly circulates through the system during a 15-20 minute treatment.
Like an ice bath, Aquilo’s portable cryo-compression recovery promotes recovery and healing. With Aquilo’s cryo-compression system there is no need to alternate cold therapy sessions on each leg or each part of the lower body, you eliminate the need to treat each leg with separate modalities for faster combined recovery session.
The circulating water through the Aquilo boots will naturally create compression, but Aquilo also uses combined air compression to deliver up to 150mmHg of compression to the lower legs through 6 chambers. The user is able to selectively choose which chambers to circulate air through giving full control of where compression should be targeted.
Alternatively, you can choose one of the Aquilo pre-programs to deliver a fully automated cryo-compression treatment that will help lymphatic drainage and flushing of lactic acid post heavy exercise.
The Aquilo Control Unit is entirely portable coming standard with a battery with enough charge to complete 8-12 treatments.
The entire system fits into a sleek athletic carry case so you can take the system with you wherever you go. It is small enough to be a carry-on bag on a plane or bus, which means you can perform the treatment at any time, making it perfect for the travelling athlete.
- Customized air compression levels (up to 150mmHG) delivered through 6 compression chambers which can be selected individually to target treatment to specific lower limb zones.
- Circulating cryotherapy treatment delivered to both lower limbs at targeted temperatures of 3º – 8ºC.
- Cryo and Compression modalities can be used independently if required.
- Lymphatic Draining and Constant Pressure modes/settings (users can use all or select chambers for compression).
- Water-circulating pump to provide cryo or heat therapy options.
- Dual patient connectivity comes standard. 1 x cryo-compression and 1 x cryo only.
- Customised Sizing
- Medium- up to 6’1 height
- Large- over 6’2 height
- Easy to drain the water from the control unit
Checkout the video below produced by Recovery for Athletes that runs through the Aquilo system.
What you get:
- Aquilo Cryo-Compression Therapy Unit
- 2 x Cryo-Compression Boots (water + air chambers)
- Tubing connections for both water and air
- Power Adapter
- Garment carry bag
- Aquilo unit carry case
- Size 410 x 210 x 260 mm
- Weight of control unit and Boots 8.2 kg
- Battery life 2 pumps for 1 hr / 1 pump for 3 hrs
- Compression modes 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 2.5A Max
- AC/DC power input 13V / 6.5A
Download the user manual here.
Aquilo trials are available. Please contact our sales team for more information.