Myotech has been developed with direct consultation from medical, health and rehabilitation industry professionals with over 30 years experience. After years of research and development the long awaited Myotech Dry Needle joins the Red Coral family as the next best tool available. Red Coral continues to work with our teams in developing and innovating thoughtful products that work within the realms of the methodologies for you.
Features and benefits:
– High grade German surgical steel
– Parylene coated needle body for maximum comfortability upon insertion
– Micro-channeled needle body
– Thicker handle with improved grip allowing better dexterity when needling
– Myotech enables a deeper penetration and is smooth to insert
– Australian designed and owned
Why use Myotech Dry Needles?
1. Using Myotech sets you apart from acupuncture. You are using the latest dry needling technology.
2. What makes Myotech a dry needle? Myotech dry needles are made with german surgical stainless steel and have a thicker handle, making them stronger and easier to get into the muscle. The Myotech dry needle has a stronger feeling to them and are designed with the patient in mind. The dry needling practice has been around for over 60 years and Red Coral continue to evolve their products as the science and techniques evolve.
3. How much does it cost? Myotech Needles are under a $1 a treatment for the clinician based on a typical DN treatment
4. What’s the difference between the Myotech needle and regular acupuncture needle? The grip is designed for trigger point therapy, it allows leverage and dexterity and the handle is slightly thicker
5. What sizes are available in the Myotech range? 0.18 x 30mm; 0.25 x 30mm, 40mm, 50mm; and 0.30 x 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 70mm
6. What is parylene? Parylene is a thin coating applied to the needle for smoother insertion in the muscle for comfort
7. Is the coating on the myotech needle safe? Parylene is the most bio-accepted coating for stents, defibrillators, pacemakers and other devices permanently implanted into the body.