THE PTP MICROBAND ULTIMATE IS AN EFFECTIVE AND VERSATILE TRAINING LOOP THAT CAN BE USED TO INCREASE STRENGTH AND STABILITY IN THE UPPER AND LOWER BODY. THIS LOOP IS RECOMMENDED FOR VERY STRONG INDIVIDUALS
RESISTANCE 14.2kg | 31.3lbs
DIMENSIONS 29.5cm x 7.5cm
WEIGHT 56 g
The loop design of the PTP MicroBand allows performing exercises that benefit muscles with a small range of motion, which makes it ideal to target glutes, hips and shoulders. At 14.2 kg worth of tension, the MicroBand Ultimate has been created to challenge the strongest individuals. It can be used by regular fitness enthusiasts, athletes and bodybuilders, who want to strengthen the muscles in their buttocks, hips and shoulders. Because the hips are responsible for all the leg movements and the shoulders enable all arm movements, using the MicroBand can represent a key piece of equipment to promote overall body mobility and joint stabilisation. Using the MicroBand to condition your rotator cuff muscles (the four muscles that make up your shoulder) before a workout involving callisthenics or heavy weight lifting can also prevent the dreaded shoulder injury. The smooth latex provides progressive resistance, giving you control over the level of stretch and making it more gentle on your joints.
– Specifically designed to target glutes, hips and shoulders and increase upper and lower body strength and stability
– Perfect for use pre and post-workout to improve sports specific movements and recover faster
– Highest level of resistance available
– Over 30 exercises included maximising your technique and your results
– Premium latex engineered through a continuous immersion process
– Easy on the joints thanks to the progressive resistance provided
POWER Whole-body conditioning, strength and movement. Perfect to build muscles and burn fat.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.