The SacroLoc back stabilises the sacroiliac joint and alleviates lower back and pelvic pain.
SacroLoc’s breathable elastic mesh material sits securely during movement and is comfortable to wear. The orthosis has a slim, flat abdominal closure and can be worn inconspicuously under clothing. The soft edges and the anatomical shape guarantee a secure hold and high wearing comfort. Practical finger pockets on the fastening make it easier to put on and take off the orthosis.
To relieve pressure in the sacral region, a two-part gel cushion, with massage nubs, is featured in the SacroLoc. This cushion massages trigger points during movement, which promotes blood circulation to help with the healing process. The SacroLoc stabilises and straightens the pelvis through its tensioning straps. These straps assist with relieving tension in the surrounding muscles and ligaments of the sacrum.
The SacroLoc is designed for all day comfort and wear. For pain relief and added comfort in the lumbar spine, we recommend the LumboTrain.
- Provides targeted pain relief using two friction pads on the sacroiliac joints which can be positioned precisely
- Perfect fit during movement thanks to elastic mesh material and anatomical shape
- Provides immediate relief for the pelvis and sacroiliac joints as a result of circular compression using individually adjustable tensioning straps
- Easy to put on thanks to practical Velcro fastening with wide finger loops
- Exceptional level of wearing comfort, even when sitting down thanks to breathable mesh materials and low-profile fastening with soft edges
- SI joint instabilities
- SI joint arthritis
- SI joint syndrome
How to measure:
All Bauerfeind back braces have a 1 year warranty and qualify for our 30 day size exchange policy.