The Surgimask Level 2AS surgical mask meets the Australian Standards for surgical masks ie the AS4381:2015 standard and EN14683 standard with the following specifications:
- Fluid and Splash Resistance 120mmHg
- BFE > 99% (bacterial filtration)
- Delta P < 3.0 H20/cm2
- Microbial Cleanliness
This surgical mask is suitable for the hospital and front line health worker setting. It is also suitable for general use in the community to aid protection from harmful pathogens.
How to fit a face mask properly.
It sounds easy but how many of us have actually worn a face mask before? Check out the vid below to view some simple tips that will ensure you get the most comfortable and best fit.
- blue side facing out and white side facing you
- stretch mask and hook loops around ears
- pinch and mold the bendable nose piece around nose and mold top of mask along cheek bone
- pull and stretch mask down and under chin
- mold edges to face for final secure check
*THERE ARE NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ON THIS ITEM*