NB Current estimated date of dispatch is 1-2 weeks from date of order. We are working hard to reduce this waiting time every day.
Orawell COVID-19 Ag Rapid Saliva Test Device (Self-Test) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of N antigen from SARS-CoV-2 present in human saliva within the first 7 days of symptom onset. This test is for self-testing use, as an aid to diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection in patient.
- Single test.
- Available for home testing.
Features And Benefits:
- Specimen: Saliva
- Simple operation
- Convenient storage: 2-30°
- Simple all in one test kit.
- Result in 10 -15 minutes.
- ARTG- 377136 for self testing.
- Non invasive – No nose or throat swab required. Simply rub the kit on sides of mouth & place on tongue.
- No mixing, spitting, saliva collection or messy procedure required to get result.
- Intuitive and easy to use with written & illustrated instructions included.
- Easy storage in pack 2-30 Degrees C.
Download instructions for use here.