Made in Italy, the Mariotti Micromotor Vacuum Drill
is practical, easy to use and has high suction power with sound isolation.
The control box features 2 simple dial controls.
One for direction and speed, continuously adjustable to 30,000 rpm. The other for the adjustable high suction
power (500 Watts) with excellent sound isolation and large capacity high filtration dust bags.
The drill is supplied with a high torque handpiece with a tough nylon/plastic case. It will operate in clockwise or counter clockwise direction adjustable up to 30,000 rpm and has an automatic chuck which fits standard 2.35mm burs and mandrels. It is fitted with a stand-by power switch so you can turn the drill off and on without needing to use the control box.
- High quality, Made in Italy
- Simple all in one control of direction and speed
- Adjustable high suction power with sound isolation
- Speed adjustable to 30,000 rpm
- High torque handpieces
- Automatic chuck, fits standard 2.35mm bits
- Stand-by power switch on handpiece
Control Box Dimensions: 267 x 140 x 229mm (WxHxD)
Control Box Weight: 4kg
Handpiece: L = 120mm, Dia = 18-28mm, Weight = 120g